Bil O’Reilly opened his program last night by discussing President Obama’s recent statement that some people don’t like him simply because he is black. For further analysis, O’Reilly interviewed former Congressman Allen West.
“I think on this day when we are remembering, celebrating, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who said his dream was about blacks being judged by the content of their character not by the color of their skin, that’s really what this comes down to,” West said.
“And I agree. This is about equality of opportunity. It’s not about equality of outcome,” he continued. “And I think that one of the things you see affecting the President right now is that he has had some problems with, let’s say the truth, when it comes to Benghazi, when it comes to ObamaCare, when we see some of the failures of the economic policies. Race has nothing to do with it whatsoever…”
see more at downtrend
CLARK KENT @ AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TOO!
More Breaking News
- Obama Tells West Point Grads They Will Be Fighting Global Warming…
- BERGDAHL AND PENTAGON LOYALTY-A ‘DISTURBING’ CONNECTION!
- THE REAL REASON WE CAN’T STAND PRESIDENT OBAMA!
- LIAR! OBAMA ON GARNER: ‘MY TRADITION IS NOT TO REMARK ON CASES!’
- [WATCH] TEEN ON WAY TO JOB INTERVIEW BEATEN, ROBBED BY GANG OF BLACK THUGS!
- [WATCH] OBAMA BLATANTLY LIES ABOUT ISIS ON TV!
- [WATCH] CHICAGO BLACKS- “OBAMA WORST PRESIDENT EVER!”
- Did Obama Take a Pay Cut Like He Promised? White House Won’t Say