AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS!
Gun confiscation is one step closer in Connecticut. The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.
In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state. These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.
Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.
How long will it be before there is bloodshed over this law? We’re not sure, but we’re confident it is coming unless the law is rescinded or struck down by the courts.
Mike Vanderboegh of the edgy Sipsey Street Irregulars released an open letter a couple of weeks ago,warning of what’s coming to Connecticut. The Connecticut State Police aren’t listening. Yet.
We suspect attitudes may change after the first few rounds of bloodshed.
As it stands right now, the best estimates are that 4% of newly-regulated guns and magazines in The Nutmeg State have been registered, leaving a hundred thousand or more newly classified potential felons looking over their shoulder.
See more at GUNS SAVE LIVES
CLARK KENT @ AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS
More Breaking News
- REVOLUTION! THOUSANDS OF CONNECTICUT GUN OWNERS REFUSE TO REGISTER GUNS!
- DR. BEN CARSON AGAINST GUN REGISTRATION: WE ‘SHOULD BE REALLY CONCERNED’ ABOUT MARTIAL LAW
- SPECIAL REPORT: CONNECTICUT ANTI-GUN OFFICIALS CALL FOR BLOODSHED!
- Has Obama Completely Destroyed The Second Amendment?: Now 300,000 Connecticut Gun Owners Face Fines, Felony Charges, And Jail Time
- BREAKING: CONNECTICUT POLICE REFUSE TO ENFORCE NEW GUN CONTROL LAWS!
- GUN RANGE OWNER TO NJ OFFICIALS: YOU CAN PASS MAGAZINE BAN BUT ‘I WILL NOT COMPLY’
- CONNECTICUT CARRY: STATE ‘DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS’ TO ENFORCE 2013 GUN BAN
- “You Answer to Me!” Cop Breaks Into Home, Arrests Man!